Concrete wall sawing is the cutting of walls such as: Basement walls, pits, block walls, or structural verticle areas that cannot be cut or accessed by flat cutting equipment. The equipment consists of a hydraulic, air or electric motor on a frame that is attached to a track that has been mounted on a surface. The motor is fitted with varying sizes of blades to enabling a cutting through the area.
- Check depth of wall cutting to make sure the blade is right for the job
- Measure out desired area needed cut.( be sure to snap a line )
- When wall sawing setting the track for the saw is important.
- Once the track is in place and you set the saw to the track make sure the blade is going to cut on your line snapped.
- Now you are ready hook up the hydraulic lines ( be sure to have a water hook up and a squeegee vacuum. )
- Using pallets to help with the impact to the floor is a good idea
Free Estimate & Scheduling:
Open scheduling to fit your needs.
Night and weekend work not a problem.