Polyaspartic coatings are a 2 part highbred epoxy coating, with excellent adhesive qualaties and nearly limitless appearances.
- Grinding the floor for best bond.
- Cleaning the floor.
- Fill any cracks or joints.
- Apply product clear side for the chips to be brought into the equation.
- Spread the chips out over the floor.
- Apply A and B mix onto the floor, going over the chips.
- After its done flashing sand down floor. ( for smoother finish )
- Apply another Clear coat
Some of the characteristics are:
- Rapid curing (return to service in 1 day)
- Can be applied at surface temperatures from -30°F to 140°F
- Very low viscosity,which gives it outstanding wetting ability for excellent adhesion.
- Potlife of 5 to 120 minutes
- UV stable so it will never turn yellow-and can provide UV protection to underlying coatings
- Made with a high solids content (as high as 100%), which means low or no volatile organics (VOCs) during application
Can handle temperatures up to 350°F
- Does not blush white from moisture in the concrete
- Able to resist most stains, especially from oils and fats and even from red wine
- High abrasion resistance-higher than epoxy or urethane
Free Estimate & Scheduling:
Open scheduling to fit your needs.
Night and weekend work not a problem.