Shrinkage, temperature changes, excessive loads all can lead to a crack in concrete.
We can prevent further deterioration by sealing the crack from water. To repair the crack , we widen and break away any concrete that is deteriorating along the crack. The size of the crack also determines if backer rod will be necessary, and then the concrete repair or sealant is used.
- Remove any loose concrete in the crack
- Clean edges of crack with a wire brush
- Broom out any debris left in the crack
- Soap around crack
- Lay in Backer rod if needed
- Fill in crack using proper products
- Shave flush with surface
Free Estimate & Scheduling:
Open scheduling to fit your needs.
Night and weekend work not a problem.