Epoxy terrazzo is a composite material consisting of marble, quartz, granite, glass, or other suitable chips, and poured with a binder that is a cementitious 2 part epoxy. Historically terrazzo is then ground to a 120 grit metal diamond process and then waxed. New modern grinding and polishing processes can eliminate the need for constant waxing, instead using a refreshable enhancing sealer after a highly polished process.
- Prime area with the resin
- Mix the resin with desired decorative aggregate
- Trowel the epoxy mixture to the top of the strips and then allow it to cure overnight (or at least 18 hours).
- Grind and polish the surface to reveal the decorative aggregate.
- Apply a sealer, which makes the surface more resistant to liquids.
Free Estimate & Scheduling:
Open scheduling to fit your needs.
Night and weekend work not a problem.