- Remove existing coatings (for thick coatings, use a diamond abrasive segment or more aggressive tool specifically for coating removal.)
- Seal cracks and joints.
- Grind with a grit metal-bonded diamond.
- Auto Scrub to clean for the next step.
- Apply a chemical hardener to densify the concrete.
- Grind with a ceramic or a transitional diamond.
- Polish with a resin-bond diamond, or a combination of the two.
- Polish with a resin-bond diamond.
- Finish with a resin-bond diamond (depending on the desired sheen level).
- Auto Scrub making sure the edges and floor are clean.
- Apply a topcoat to help protect the polished surface and make it easier to maintain.
- Burnish the floor using diamond encrusted pads ( activating the topcoat )
Free Estimate & Scheduling:
Open scheduling to fit your needs.
Night and weekend work not a problem.