Two part epoxy coatings were developed for heavy duty service on metal substrates, but quickly became the go to concrete coating where salts, solvents, and acidic substances are exposed to concrete. common areas epoxies are used in are factories, garages, airport hangers, auto mechanic shops, food production facilities and kitchens.
- Be sure to grind the area assuring a good bond
- Clean area
- Have a drill ready for when you start mixing the part A and B together
- Use a trowel to smooth area pulling the product towards you
- Have a level handy to check your work
- For a more rustic look this particular product could be ground
Free Estimate & Scheduling:
Open scheduling to fit your needs.
Night and weekend work not a problem.